TheTreeCenter Quarterly Scholarship
At The Tree Center, there’s more to a well-rounded student than showing up and getting good grades. One way to showcase your creativity is to innovate. This can be in the form of solving a problem in nature, by designing something that helps others solve a problem, or by enhancing our relationship with whatever matters to us.
- Must currently be enrolled as a high school or college/university student within the United States.
GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- American citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid student visa.
- Must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others
- Must submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation.
- Letter of Recommendation -The letter should evaluate the quality of the work
Please VISIT site for more information