President's Staff Scholarship
The President’s Staff Scholarship is awarded to UTEP Staff Members covering tuition for up to six hours for two consecutive semesters (fall and spring only). This scholarship is offered in appreciation of the significant contributions that staff members make to the University mission.
- Applicants must be pursuing an UNDERGRADUATE degree to receive funding.
- Applicants must be Classified Staff members who have been employed at UTEP full time (40 hours per week) for six continuous months before the beginning of the semester of enrollment. Student employment is excluded.
- If you are currently attending or have attended college during the past five years, you must have a minimum GPA of 2.0. Any GPA six years old or older will not be considered.
- Supplemental Questions
- Office or Department:
- Current Position/Title:
- Total number of years working at UTEP:
- Please write a 250-500 word personal statement or essay of educational goals and objectives. Be sure to include how this scholarship will support your academic or career goals.
- Please provide a name and email address for a letter of recommendation to support your application. Please select someone that can speak to your academic or professional accomplishments.